Beach House Is Hosting an Open House and You’re Invited!Anna Ciulla
Beach House Center for Recovery will open its doors to the community on Thursday, November 9, 4-7pm, for a fun and memorable evening of hospitality that will feature:
- Delicious refreshments and hors d’oeuvres compliments of our very own Chef Chris
- A tour of our brand-new campus and facilities
- An interactive intro to our treatment programs and inside look at our operations
- Free merchandise giveaways to a few lucky winners
- Photobooth entertainment replete with props and accessories
- A Snapchat filter and social media sharing (hashtag #BHOPENHOUSE)
- Fun opportunities to meet and connect with members of the Beach House family and the larger business and professional community
The fall Open House is the first in our history as a treatment center, as an opportunity to give back to our neighboring community of Palm Beach County.
The event is also a chance to celebrate and give thanks (in the spirit of Thanksgiving) for the strides we are making in helping to close the addiction treatment gap in this country. Since March 2016 when Beach House welcomed its very first clients, we have successfully treated hundreds of clients with our signature formula for recovery: love and connection paired with evidence-based, outcomes-driven therapies for treating addiction. In the course of less than two years, our client treatment outcomes and high rates of client retention have earned our programs national distinction.
You are cordially invited to attend the Open House and bring your friends and family! The event is free and open to the public
RSVP and share with friends on our Facebook page.