How Much Does Rehab Cost?
Whatever the costs of treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction, the price you’ll pay for an untreated substance abuse problem will always be greater:
- Lost employment
- Problems with the law
- Damage to your reputation
- Missed opportunities
- Wasted time
- Broken relationships with the people you love the most
- Long-term health problems
- Premature death
A life that’s cut short in even one of the above ways because of a drug or alcohol addiction has already paid enough of a price. Freedom from addiction will therefore always prove its worth in dollars when weighed against what it will cost you not to seek medical help. In purely financial terms, the cost of high-quality substance abuse care may seem expensive — but place it next to the alternative of a life in debt to addiction, and these treatment costs quickly seem like small change.
In a similar vein, anybody who has found freedom from addiction will tell you that such freedom is priceless: you can’t quantify it with a price, because it’s a second chance at life itself. So nobody should have to walk away from hope and freedom simply because of financial constraints. That’s why at Beach House we do our best to ensure that the costs of treatment do not become a deterrent to getting quality substance abuse care.
What Costs of Residential Treatment Cover
Because every client’s history of chemical dependency and clinical care needs can look different, the costs of residential treatment can also vary on an individual basis. Here is where our trusted and knowledgeable admissions counselors can help. They will walk you through the various treatment services we provide (and their costs) as part of our all-inclusive, inpatient rehab package. Our admissions counselors can also provide more details about what services may fall outside our primary residential care treatment package and therefore incur extra, out-of-pocket expenses.
At Beach House, the costs of primary residential treatment care generally cover the following:
- Housing accommodations
- Therapeutic services, including the initial, comprehensive clinical and psychiatric assessment; detoxification; daily therapies in groups and individually (EMDR, CBT, etc.) massage and recreational activities and case management services
Additional costs can accrue in instances where a client may request more services in a given area than the number allotted them as part of our core program. For example, adjunct medical care and prescriptions that fall outside the scope of our program will be an additional cost, and similarly, therapeutic massage sessions that exceed the number generally prescribed as part of our core program.
Discover what’s priceless: a future free of addiction, starting today.
Affordable Treatment Options
Just as the cost of your addiction treatment may likely differ from that of another client in our rehab programs, your financial circumstances probably look different, too. We recognize that the disease of addiction is no respecter of class or socioeconomic status. For that reason, addiction treatment shouldn’t be either.
At Beach House, we aim for two goals when it comes to the costs of your treatment:
- To make the best use of your dollars, by giving you the highest level of substance abuse care for the best price
- To make your treatment as affordable as possible for you and/or your family
In order to accomplish the second of these two aims (treatment affordability), we provide a number of financing options to our clients and their families. These include:
- Providing free, immediate health insurance verification
- Maximizing what treatment services a client’s insurance plan will cover
- Offering flexible self-payment plans (in cases where there is no insurance coverage) that let clients pay in installments spread out over a period of time, rather than in one lump sum
- Accepting a generous range of financing options, including credit cards, health care credit cards, personal loans, home equity loans, and specialized loan services
Private Insurance Coverage for Treatment
Insurance may cover most or in some cases all of the cost of treatment at Beach House. Out-of-pocket costs will vary, depending on the insurance plan. One of our knowledgeable admissions counselors will go over your benefits with you in detail and help you understand what is and is not covered under your policy. They’ll acquaint you with our various affordable financing options. In some cases, where treatment at our center is not feasible because of insurance and/or other financial limitations, we’ll point you in the direction of other treatment options that can help. Learn more about Insurance.
Our bottom line at Beach House is this: never should you or a loved one be deprived of a future free of addiction simply because you can’t afford treatment. Talk to one of our admissions counselors today.