Beach House Center for Recovery helps patients continue their journey to recovery after transitioning from treatment. Upon completing the Beach House program, our patients connect through a lifetime of love, fellowship, and belonging. Our aftercare program will help you maintain an addiction-free life with ongoing support and encouragement.
At Beach House, giving patients all the tools and resources necessary for continuous improvement is part of our guiding philosophy. We celebrate patients’ freedom from addiction and work every day to ensure their ongoing sobriety, health, and success.
Beach House Aftercare Program exists to support lifelong recovery. Maintaining long-term freedom from addiction takes commitment, care, and connection. People, purpose, and passion govern everything we do.
What is Beach House's Aftercare Program?
The aftercare program at Beach House is designed to make managing sometimes triggering circumstances easier. We encourage patients leaving the residential treatment and outpatient programs to stay in touch. Maintaining contact with peers and our designated Alumni staff is particularly important during the first year following rehab when relapse is more likely. Community support is essential to maintaining the love, connection, and belonging that minimize the possibility of relapse.
All former patients can benefit from Beach House’s aftercare program’s exclusive benefits. Beach House cultivates lasting relationships with patients by extending invitations to stay in touch in therapeutic, educational, and fun ways. Patients feel encouraged to embrace their newfound freedom from addiction when peer connection is preserved. They can also access support more quickly if and when relapse does occur.
Community members can contact us as often and for as long as they want. It’s not just a short-term release from addiction that we strive for – it’s lasting freedom. This aim is supported by clinically vetted, research-based best practices.
What Does the Aftercare Program Offer?
The following aftercare services are available to the long-term recovery community:
- Recovery-related peer support and interaction. Our designated Alumni staff provides a non-biased and compassionate ear for patients who need to discuss their frustrations and fears.
- Sober events and activities. Engaging in fun scheduled team activities like beach BBQs and volleyball, paddle boarding, and other sports helps alumni build and maintain the trust and rapport necessary for continued success and emotional support.
- Meetings and reunions. Strengthen and renew patients’ commitment to their recovery journey. We provide a compassionate and positive environment to celebrate sober living milestones as a community.
- Volunteer opportunities and charity events. Supporting and connecting to our community is essential to our commitment to people, purpose, and passion.
- Referrals to family therapists and other clinicians, whenever needed, for follow-ups. Our designated Alumni staff and peer network offer patients access to information about additional services and support.
The continuum of care at Beach House Center for Recovery helps patients successfully integrate addiction management strategies into their lifestyles. With the help and support of our large and diverse alumni network, patients have the people, purpose, and passion essential to long-term wellness.
After completing inpatient rehab or outpatient treatment at Beach House, Patients usually continue to use these services and can do so for as long as they like.
Empathetic and Supportive Aftercare Programs at Beach House
Beach House Center for Recovery is proud to be among Florida’s premier treatment centers. We offer a full spectrum of care services designed to empower patients with the support, education, and tools to manage substance use disorders and co-occurring conditions effectively.
Long-term treatment and recovery will differ depending on each patient’s life circumstances and post-rehab goals. A patient might draw on aftercare services only briefly, while another might use them indefinitely, depending on their needs. Whenever alumni need us, we are only a phone call away.
To learn more about our alumni network programs, please contact our helpful and compassionate admissions counselor today.