At Beach House, our mission is to provide the highest quality of care to anyone who walks through our doors. We’re a person-first program, meaning that we don’t see those who come to our center as patients or clients, but rather as individual people who need our help.
Conditions We Treat
Just as every person is unique, so too is every incidence of addiction. Because no two cases are the same, everyone who chooses Beach House will work with a dedicated team under the guidance of a fully customized treatment plan. This plan of care is created by experienced industry professionals and addresses every possible combination of substances and conditions.
Our skilled staff are prepared to treat dual diagnosis clients – those whose addiction is combined with a co-occurring mental health condition like anxiety or depression – as well as individuals with physical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, or other ailments as a result of substance use.
Who We Treat
Addiction is a disease that does not discriminate; it affects people of all ages and backgrounds. Therefore, an addiction treatment center must be fully equipped to work with each and every member of the population. It is our privilege to help others in their time of need, guiding them to a life of lasting recovery.
The Beach House Center for Recovery proudly serves:
- Individuals and families
- All ages (Adolescents, young adults, adults, and older adults)
- Dual diagnosis clients (co-occurring mental health conditions)
- Those with health concerns (related to or independent of substance use)
- Court-ordered clients
- Native Americans (we accept Tribal-Care Insurance)
- Employee assistance programs
- Current and former active duty military and their families (those with TRICARE)
- Professionals (mental health, physicians, lawyers, pharmacists, and more)
- First responders (EMTs, firefighters, police officers)
- Those who have been referred by interventionists or detox facilities
- The person reading this, who is either struggling with their own addiction or that of a loved one
Discover what’s priceless—a future free of addiction, starting today:
Flexible Treatment Programs
Unique paths to treatment are available and may be adapted based on certain conditions, such as length and severity of substance use. Our evidence-based programs cover the complete continuum of care, from medically supervised detox to our extensive network of drug and alcohol rehab aftercare services. Lengths of stay may range, with programming lasting seven days, 35 days, or over 60 days, depending on each individual’s needs.
Levels of care available at Beach House include:
At Beach House, our compassionate staff members are available for support and care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Our philosophy is that our client’s needs are of primary importance; therefore, as long as we put the needs of our clients first, everything else will fall into place.
Addiction Treatment for All
We believe that treatment should be accessible to all, which is why we have worked tirelessly to partner with a wide variety of insurance providers. Whether you are covered by Aetna or TRICARE, our admissions team will be happy to help you access luxury addiction treatment at an affordable price. To learn more about the Beach House experience, contact us today.