Our Amenities and Accommodations
- Brand new, beautifully furnished, modern living spaces, each room equipped with its own bathroom and complete with upgraded features
- A secluded resort-like campus that’s both cozy and inviting, promoting the socialization of clients during their stay while also honoring their need for privacy
- Fully furnished, private and semi-private apartment residences
- 24-hour staff who are available to attend to your questions and needs as they arise
- A private, in-house chef and healthy and delicious, nutritionist-prepared meals
- Luxury spa services, including a massage twice a week
In addition to the natural beauty of its surroundings and a recovery-rich environment, our facility offers the following amenities and accommodations. If you live within driving distance, we welcome the opportunity to give you an in-person tour of our facility and campus.
Located in the small coastal town of Juno Beach, Florida, our rehab facility is another reason so many clients choose our drug and alcohol rehab and dual diagnosis programs over other treatment centers in Florida and nationwide. Our state-of-the-art buildings, which were built in 2016, house a full continuum of substance abuse care (from drug and alcohol detox to residential inpatient rehab and outpatient services). Clients can therefore move from one level of care to another without having to leave the safe, serene confines of our friendly campus and family-like environment.
Why Choose Florida for Rehab
Research has revealed that a positive environment plays a major role in treating substance use disorders and preventing relapse. The more restorative and stimulation-rich the environment, the better your prospects of a successful recovery.
With that in mind, our new, world-class detox and rehab facility is located in beautiful Juno Beach, Florida, where the warmth of sand under your feet and the healing sound of waves hitting the shore are yours to experience and enjoy just 1,000 steps from our front door. Depending on the day, clients can enjoy various beach-related activities that in addition to being fun and recreational also support their long-term recovery:
- Early morning beach runs
- Sunrise meditation
- Beach volleyball
- Body surfing
- Sunbathing with a book
- Collecting sea shells
- Leisurely walks along our many neighboring trails of beach preserve
- World-class golfing
- Visits to the Loggerhead Marineline Center to learn about and help endangered turtles
While our close proximity to the beach is one big incentive to come to Beach House for rehab, the ease with which you can get to us is another. Beach House is conveniently located near three major airports, Palm Beach International, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International, and Miami International. The closest of these, Palm Beach International, is less than 20 miles away. From Hialeah and Miami, the two big cities closest to us, our rehab facility is reachable by car in just over one hour.
By virtue of its location in Palm Beach County, our South Florida rehab center also commends itself well to clients looking for a larger, recovery-friendly environment in which to find healing and support for alcohol and drug addiction. In fact, Palm Beach County, Florida (where Beach House resides) is a leading recovery hub nationwide. Palm Beach County boasts 400-plus recovery meetings daily and has earned national recognition for its groundbreaking partnerships to address substance use, reduce the stigma of addiction, and support individuals and families in their journey to recovery.
We are intentional about connecting clients in our intensive outpatient, continuing care and aftercare programs to this wider recovery community, which has provided a critical lifeline post-rehab for many of our graduating clients.
We invite you to take a closer look at our drug and alcohol treatment programs, including;
Learn more about the clinical excellence practices that set our programs apart.
Why Choose Beach House?
Our philosophy of clinical excellence and evidence-based practices for treating addiction are one part of the answer. So is our unique formula for freedom from addiction: People, Purpose, and Passion. (Learn more about these distinctive elements of the Beach House experience.)
Finally, our awards and credentials also help to show how Beach House is raising the bar for drug and alcohol rehab facilities in South Florida and beyond. The best addiction treatment centers in the U.S. generally have the following awards and credentials:
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), which ensures that their programs comply with the highest quality standards for treating addiction
- High reviews from clients and families from around the country
- Excellent treatment outcomes and a demonstrated commitment to clinical excellence and positive recovery outcomes
- Recognition for their outstanding community involvement