Our 30-Day Residential Substance Abuse Program
Our residential treatment center takes inpatient substance abuse treatment to the next level in high-quality substance abuse care. We do this by ensuring that our inpatient treatment for drug and alcohol abuse incorporates the following features of addiction treatment that works:
- Highly experienced staff
- Individually tailored programming
- Evidence-based best practices
- And, short term medication assistance (where needed)
Beach House Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
For a glimpse of the residential treatment experience that is Beach House’s signature offering to clients, imagine the following:
- A caring, compassionate and experienced clinical staff, driven and united by one single, overarching goal for their clients: a future free of addiction, fully reinvigorated thanks to people, purpose and passion
- Our new, world class detox and treatment facility, with its welcoming staff and cozy furnishings, perched next door to a scenic nature preserve in the idyllic seaside setting of Juno Beach, Florida
- An all-inclusive treatment package that in both breadth and depth of clinical care options meets the individualized needs of every client coming through our doors, whatever the chemical dependency
- Introduction to the latest clinical advances in treating addiction, from medication-assisted treatment and evidence-based therapies to 12-step recovery groups and other peer support communities — and so much more. Learn more about our Inpatient Alcohol Rehab and Inpatient Drug Rehab.
Why Residential Treatment at Beach House?
At Beach House, our commitment to clinical care excellence on behalf of our clients begins with the recognition that finding freedom from addiction starts with a great act of vulnerability and courage on the part of those entering treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction. We understand that no matter how rewarding the eventual outcome of the Beach House experience and a future free of addiction, entering inpatient treatment can be incredibly scary nonetheless. Yes, setting foot for the first time in our residential treatment center is a first step in the direction of lasting freedom from addiction, but it’s also one of the most frightening decisions a person with a chemical dependency can make.
That’s because acclimating to life without one’s drug(s) of choice is a huge adjustment, and this change can be immensely uncomfortable, if not painful, for multiple reasons…
- The physical symptoms of withdrawal in detox
- A sustained period of separation from one’s familiar surroundings, including work, friends and family
- Emergence in therapy of emotionally difficult and sometimes disturbing issues like trauma or abuse, for which substance abuse served as a convenient avoidance strategy, however self-destructive
- Contemplation of having to cope with life’s stresses moving forward without the same old, broken crutch of drugs or alcohol
These are some of the many reasons why entering residential treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction can prove daunting for prospective clients. At Beach House, we’re sensitive to these hurdles on the path to freedom from addiction, and we strive to make them scalable — with the conviction that every patient who comes through our doors can find freedom from a drug or alcohol addiction. To this end, inpatient substance abuse treatment at our center draws on a full and comprehensive continuum of care, one that equips clients with the information and support they need to take the next necessary step in their recovery and to plug into just the right program for their individual needs.