About Magellan Health Insurance Plans for Rehab

Founded in 1969, Magellan Health offers a broad array of insurance plans for individuals and families. Their specialty services include coverage for behavioral health and employee assistance programs, as well as integrated care management. Pharmaceutical benefits are also included. Popular Magellan programs include Magellan Complete Care, Magellan Rx, and NIA Magellan.

Does Magellan Health Cover Detox and Rehab?

Magellan Health’s insurance plans cover substance abuse treatment after detoxification has been approved. Additionally, if rehabilitation services are mandated by an employee assistance program, Magellan will pay for all (or part) of the treatment.

The length of stay which is covered by Magellan Health varies based on their determination. Private consultations are required to assess whether inpatient or outpatient treatment is the best fit for you. For outpatient cases, there is a 10% copay – after this, Magellan will cover the remaining 90% of the costs of an in-network facility, or 50% of an out-of-network center’s fees.

Beach House Rehab Center Accepts Magellan Health Insurance

One of the greatest benefits of Magellan’s health insurance coverage is their allocation for behavioral healthcare services. Outpatient programming, transitional living, and counseling are all generally covered by your policy. Of course, further review is required before you commit to a treatment program.

To determine your level of coverage for drug and alcohol rehab, it is important to thoroughly review your individual policy. At Beach House, our highly trained admissions counselors are able to verify your coverage within minutes. They will work directly with the insurer on your behalf to maximize your benefits.

When you attend treatment at Beach House, you gain access to a vast network of recovery resources. Our clinically sophisticated approach is delivered within an environment of love and connection. To learn more about how we can help you to find recovery at an affordable cost, contact our admissions team today.

Discover what’s priceless—a future free of addiction, starting today: