Our Florida Rehab Facility’s Amenities
- A private, in-house chef and healthy and delicious, nutritionist-prepared meals
- Spa experiences, including massage and chiropractic services
- Regular yoga classes offered by a trained instructor
- A sparkling outdoor pool, perfect for unwinding after a long day
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Bio-bed: enjoy a rare, multisensory therapy that promotes deep relaxation
- A business center, which provides opportunities for residents to stay connected during treatment
Bio-bed Biosound Therapy
Our brains are powerful things; learning how to manipulate different states is a great skill to add to your toolkit. The use of frequencies during Biosound therapy is used in addiction treatment to break negative thinking patterns and replace them with positive ones. Think of how you feel when you hear your favorite song. There are certain vibrations and sounds that inspire feelings of safety, comfort, support, and self-control. Biosound therapy focuses on making you feel calm, relaxed, and happy, with audio frequencies that sync with physical vibrations that mimic these pleasant circumstances.
This type of therapy produces binaural beats that can create a theta-level meditative state in the patient. When your brain is in a theta-level meditative state, it’s more receptive to receiving positive affirmations through tones and gentle suggestions. Besides theta, there is also delta, which is brought on by deep sleep. On the other hand, when an individual is active and alert, a state of beta or even gamma wave activity is produced. Your brain changes frequencies throughout the day, so biosound therapy is merely making beneficial use of this fact.
Biosound therapy is particularly beneficial for coping with anxiety and depression. This sound therapy can help you to relax your nervous system and to allow you to fall into a deep state of relaxation. When that takes place, your heartbeat will slow and cortisol levels drop, reducing stress. Introducing biosound into your rehabilitation program will only benefit you on your path of successful recovery and freedom from addiction.