Florida Outpatient Addiction Treatment
The biggest challenge anyone will face in recovery from drugs or alcohol is the potential for relapse in the face of cravings and other cues to drink or use drugs. At Beach House Center for Recovery, we understand how very daunting this challenge can be— and, that there is probably no scarier, more vulnerable time than the transition to life after rehab, following detox and treatment.
We also know, on the basis of an abundance of research, that:
- the cravings that typically precipitate relapse recede in their intensity the longer you stay sober;
- the longer you stay in rehab, the more successful you’ll be at sustaining recovery over a lifetime. (Learn more about long-term rehab improves treatment outcomes.)
Everyone should consider IOP because it is statistically proven that the longer your treatment stay is, the better your chance is of long-term sobriety. – IOP Coordinator Brenden Chew – IOP Coordinator Brenden Chew
- wants to build on the strides they have made in recovery, and feels they could benefit from extra support and accountability in the transition to life after rehab;
- or wants to maximize their chances of lifelong freedom from addiction.
Here is what to expect from our IOP program
- Medication-assisted Treatment (MAT) for drug or alcohol cravings, where medically appropriate
- Evidence-based group and individual therapies offered on weekday mornings
- Life skills training and job and vocational coaching on weekday afternoons
- 7:1 client-therapist ratio (well below industry standards at 11:1)
- Bright and airy living accommodations in beautiful Juno Beach, Florida, at our brand-new facility located near miles of quiet beach preserve
- A strong peer support community, within a sober, drug-free environment
- Caring and experienced medical and clinical professionals
- Participation in 12-step recovery groups
- The option of family therapy through our Family Program
- Renowned high safety standard
Call today to begin your journey to recovery.
Other Benefits of IOP
Other benefits of IOP include:
- The extra accountability it offers – IOP clients in on-campus housing may receive random drug screenings to ensure they are complying with our pledge to provide a 100 percent, drug-free living environment.
- Access to our Family Program and the additional support it offers in preparation for life after rehab – While IOP sessions are exclusively for clients in our programs, any client in IOP has the option to involve close loved ones in their plan of treatment and post-rehab preparations, via intensive family therapy and/or regular support and updates.
- Access to our aftercare and continuing care services – After they leave the outpatient program, clients can continue to find support from our extensive network of referrals, maintenance therapy options, thriving alumni program and other recovery offerings. As a result, our IOP clients have peace of mind knowing that we are here to support them for as long as they need it.
How Much Does IOP Cost?
Naturally, this is one of the first questions that prospective clients and their families ask. The good news is that many private insurance plans cover all or most of the costs of an IOP program— and, that where there may be a gap in coverage, flexible payment plans can make the remaining expense affordable.
Because insurance plans can differ, the best way to get a more precise answer to questions about cost and pricing is to call our dedicated counselors for a free consultation. They are available 24/7 to take your call, and can give you a personalized answer, based on the details of your insurance plan, regarding what you can expect to pay for an intensive outpatient program.
If you do not have health insurance, you still may benefit from consulting our dedicated counselors. At Beach House Center for Recovery, we believe no person with a drug or alcohol addiction should be deprived of a fighting chance at recovery purely because of limited resources. We will do our best to help you find freedom from addiction, even if that means referring you to another provider that can better assist you in that journey.