Cigna Insurance Plans
Cigna provides comprehensive coverage for detox, addiction treatment, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Beach House patients from across the U.S., including Washington, Ohio, Virginia, Delaware, and California, find that the majority of their treatment is covered by Cigna.
Because substance use disorder is considered a medical issue, it is covered under your insurance plan. Cigna’s health insurance includes allowances for inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, medically supervised detox, and aftercare services. Additionally, under the Affordable Care Act, addiction is no longer considered a pre-existing condition for insurance purposes. This means that you can seek treatment without fear of an increase in your premium.
Does Cigna Cover Detox and Rehab?
Cigna rehab coverage varies based on individual plans. However, they cover:
- Detoxification – medically supervised cessation of drug and alcohol use.
- Drug rehabilitation – inpatient or outpatient programming for those addicted to stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic drugs.
- Alcohol treatment – mental, physical, and spiritual treatment for people who have developed a chemical and psychological dependence on alcohol.
- Counseling for addiction – group and individual therapy sessions which help people to find and maintain sobriety.
For those requiring inpatient rehabilitation, Cigna may cover detoxification, inpatient addiction treatment, and partial hospitalization programs.
For those seeking outpatient addiction treatment, Cigna provides coverage for…
- Therapy (individual, family, and group)
- Medication management (detoxification and anti-craving)
- Intensive outpatient programs
Covered Florida Addiction Treatment
Are you worried about being able to afford rehab? Don’t let the costs of treatment deter you from getting help. Our team of helpful insurance experts is waiting to guide you through the admissions process. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
At Beach House, our compassionate Admissions staff will work with you to analyze your benefits and maximize your coverage. We speak directly with Cigna to determine your coverage and financial commitment. To get started, contact us online or by phone at (877) 926-0067. We look forward to speaking with you.