A Connected Life / Beach House
Posts by Nina
- October 19, 2017: What to Do About an Employee With a Substance Abuse Problem
- : What Is “Dripping” –The Dangerous New Trend Among Teens Who Vape
- : The Science Behind the Importance of Love and Connection to Recovery
- : How to Find a Good Therapist for Your Recovery —Components of a Strong “Therapeutic Alliance”
- : How Does LSD Affect Your Body? Common Health Issues With Long-Term LSD Use
- : Are Beer Goggles Permanent? Long-Term Effects of Alcohol on Your Vision
- October 17, 2017: Beach House Takes Prominent Role in “Moments of Change” Conference
- October 5, 2017: Hurricane Irma Relief in the Florida Keys – How Beach House Is Helping
- September 25, 2017: FED-UP! With the Opiate Overdose Epidemic: How You Can Join Us in Making a Difference
- September 24, 2017: After Hurricane Harvey: Disaster Preparedness for Treatment Centers
- September 23, 2017: The Impact of Addiction in Families and Communities – How Treatment and Recovery Make a Difference
- : Can Previous Addicts Drink Responsibly After Rehab?
- : Drug Courts and Other Effective Community Approaches to Addiction
- : Naltrexone vs. Narcan: What Are They, and How are They Used for Opiate Overdoses and Treatment?