Micah Robbins is a community substance use prevention leader and recovery and treatment advocate and proud part of the Beach House team. He has a unique way of bridging gaps that form between groups and creating partnerships and experiences that affect change. His 23 years of experience in the field has seen him helm several projects and organizations from Maine to South Florida. You will see him in the community with the Palm Beach County Substance Awareness Coalition facilitating teen leadership development and advocating for the recovery community with the Recovery Awareness Partnership. He looks forward to sharing a few words every month with the Beach House Community.
Posts by Micah
- July 16, 2018: When Summer Heat Starts Getting to You
- July 12, 2018: Will Your Partner Give You Another Chance?
- July 10, 2018: You’ve Come a Long Way
- April 16, 2018: When You Feel No One Understands
- April 13, 2018: Top 10 Tips for Making Real Friends
- April 11, 2018: One Secret of Sobriety: Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously
- April 9, 2018: 7 Lifehacks for Reducing Self-Pity
- February 16, 2018: Are You Saying “Yes” Too Often?
- February 15, 2018: Do Comfort Foods Increase Your Risk of Relapse? The Dangers of Quick-Relief Seeking and Substitute Addictions
- February 14, 2018: 5 Tips for Rebuilding Your Life When You Have a Drug Conviction on Your Record
- February 13, 2018: 10 Tips for Loving Yourself Better
- February 8, 2018: Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and Relapse
- February 6, 2018: Dealing with Mental Health Stigma and “Anti-Addict” Prejudice
- February 4, 2018: How to Extend the Life of New Year’s Resolutions