Micah Robbins is a community substance use prevention leader and recovery and treatment advocate and proud part of the Beach House team. He has a unique way of bridging gaps that form between groups and creating partnerships and experiences that affect change. His 23 years of experience in the field has seen him helm several projects and organizations from Maine to South Florida. You will see him in the community with the Palm Beach County Substance Awareness Coalition facilitating teen leadership development and advocating for the recovery community with the Recovery Awareness Partnership. He looks forward to sharing a few words every month with the Beach House Community.
Posts by Micah
- October 16, 2018: Taking a Good Look at Yourself, While Staying Positive
- October 12, 2018: The Art of Asking for Help
- October 9, 2018: What Does “Higher Power” Mean to You?
- October 5, 2018: The Difference Between Giving Up and Admitting an Uncontrollable Weakness
- September 3, 2018: Organizing Your Life for Sobriety
- September 1, 2018: How to Be an Effective Learner Without Suffering Information Overload
- August 30, 2018: Never Call Yourself “Stupid”
- August 28, 2018: 7 Best Practices for Staying in Touch with Your Support Network
- August 18, 2018: The Top 10 Secrets of Preparing for Transition
- August 14, 2018: The Top 10 Secrets of Making Ongoing Progress
- August 12, 2018: Celebrating Freedom from Addiction: You Don’t Have to Wait for an “Official” Sobriety Anniversary
- August 11, 2018: 10 Ways to Stop Addiction Before It Starts
- August 9, 2018: How Rediscovering Romance Can Help Your Sobriety Journey
- August 6, 2018: The Top 10 Secrets of Living One Day at a Time