Get Confidential Help 24/7
Anna Ciulla has been passionately helping clients with substance use and co-occurring disorders to heal, using solution-focused, strengths based care, for nearly twenty years. In her role of directing client care services at Beach House Center for Recovery, she uses a spiritual perspective and strongly believes in the power of a culture of connection for both clients and staff. In addition to addiction and mental health disorders, Anna has expertise in the area of eating disorders and women's issues, both as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Registered and Licensed Dietitian.
Posts by Anna
- November 27, 2019: What Is Drug Addiction? Understanding Drug Abuse
- November 25, 2019: 10 Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms You Need to Know
- November 20, 2019: How Drug Abuse Affects Society
- November 18, 2019: Alcohol Withdrawal Timeline Explained
- November 13, 2019: 36 Symptoms of Drug Abuse You Need To Know
- November 11, 2019: What Is Alcohol Treatment?
- : 17 Signs Of Alcohol Withdrawal
- November 8, 2019: 25 Rehab Statistics & Trends to Know in 2019
- November 6, 2019: How Drug Abuse Can Be Prevented?
- : 6 Alcohol Abuse Facts You Need to Know in 2019
- November 4, 2019: 50 Important Addiction Statistics & Trends to Know in 2019
- : Long & Short Term Effects Of Alcohol Use
- November 1, 2019: 12 Vital Alcohol Statistics to Know in 2019
- October 30, 2019: Rehab Success Rate – How Success Is Determined in 2019