Get Confidential Help 24/7
What Types of Health Insurance Plans Does American Family Offer?
American Family provides a wide range of health insurance plans, including individual medical coverage, Medicare supplement insurance and group health coverage. In addition, American Family offers supplemental products designed to work with your existing health insurance, along with short-term medical insurance for temporary coverage.
Does American Family Cover Drug and Alcohol Detox?
Yes, American Family offers coverage for drug addiction and alcohol abuse.
What Are Some of the Benefits That American Family Offers for Addiction Treatment?
American Family provides a broad array of addiction treatment options, including:
- Extended stays at rehabilitation facilities
- Inpatient and outpatient therapy
- Support groups
American Family also boasts strong partnerships with many behavioral healthcare providers and will work with them to help policyholders save money on addiction treatments. Check your policy for details.
Furthermore, American Family will help a policyholder receive additional addiction treatments based on his or her individual needs.
Will American Family Pay for My Entire Stay for Detox and Recovery?
American Family offers coverage for many detox and recovery lengths of stay, including 30, 60 and 90 days. It often allows policyholders to choose a detox and recovery treatment and covers a percentage of the treatment cost. For example, American Family may cover 75 percent of a detox and recovery treatment, while the policyholder is responsible for the remaining 25 percent. Check your policy for details.
How Do I Find Out if My American Family Insurance Policy Includes Coverage for Drug Rehab and Drug and Alcohol Detox?
To find out if your American Family insurance policy offers coverage for drug rehab and drug and alcohol detox, please contact us today at 877-703-2817. We will work directly with American Family on your behalf to find out about all applicable benefits based on your individual policy. In most cases, we can retrieve this information in less than an hour.
At Beach House, we understand that health insurance can be complicated, but we’re here to help you alleviate stress by working directly with American Family to discover all applicable benefits related to drug and alcohol detox and treatment. Please contact us today at 877-703-2817, and we’ll help you explore all of your American Family drug and alcohol detox and treatment options.